Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put 4:10 gears into my 06, going from 3:55s. Is there any kit online that would come with the ring and pinion plus the side bearings and the pinion bearings

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I recommend LateModelRestoration they have the cheapest prices and free shipping and if you order 4 or more item they give you a 12% discount

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
BaSohol said:
I recommend LateModelRestoration they have the cheapest prices and free shipping and if you order 4 or more item they give you a 12% discount
Bought mine there.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Bought mine there.
I just add the same things for my new of mods in the cart at American Muscle and Late Model Restoration and I save 113 bucks at Late Model, that's like a free mod in saving :)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
BaSohol said:
I just add the same things for my new of mods in the cart at American Muscle and Late Model Restoration and I save 113 bucks at Late Model, that's like a free mod in saving :)
Unless I'm saving serious cash, I go with am. Reason being Lmr takes 5days shipping compared to 2days. For some reason it sits in the UPS indy hub a day, then another day at my local UPS. I know It's f up, but it happens every time.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Unless I'm saving serious cash, I go with am. Reason being Lmr takes 5days shipping compared to 2days. For some reason it sits in the UPS indy hub a day, then another day at my local UPS. I know It's f up, but it happens every time.
I'm the same way with AM. But LMR only takes 2 days to get to me. I'm just right across the line in Louisiana tho :)

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Looking to put 4:10 gears into my 06, going from 3:55s. Is there any kit online that would come with the ring and pinion plus the side bearings and the pinion bearings
You are gonna love 4.10s. I have them in my 08. First gear is short tho lol.

·
Registered
916 Posts
08SteedaQ350 said:
I'm the same way with AM. But LMR only takes 2 days to get to me. I'm just right across the line in Louisiana tho :)

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

You are gonna love 4.10s. I have them in my 08. First gear is short tho lol.
+1!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Stang23 said:
I love my 4.10s as well. And yes 1st gear is short and a lot of shifting but you get used to it.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
If you guys got Facebook you can add me Brad Sohol, I have to videos on my wall from racing last night

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

If you guys got Facebook you can add me Brad Sohol, I have to videos on my wall from racing last night
Also the videos are 410 gear only, I had to remove all my mods to past emissions

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yea 410s are dope. 1st gear is pretty silly lol
Lol great for launching without tearing up my tires

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Also the videos are 410 gear only, I had to remove all my mods to past emissions
Oh damn. That sucks about removing your mods. I'd be a lil upset

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
For those races ya, but there back on today minus the off road x pipe, I like the peace and quiet

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I mentioned you in the comments you should get a notification

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I only have the crappy versions on my phone my body posted the HD ones

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Can you post the link here, I checked your wall out too. Nooooo videos. Lol. Nice mustangs tho
+1
Can't post em on here they would get removed and I would be banned

1 - 20 of 24 Posts