Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has already tried 4.10?
Is it worth to be installed for daily drive?
What about performance? I'm looking forward to install it with boss intake manifold.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Dan11111 said:
Who has already tried 4.10?
Is it worth to be installed for daily drive?
What about performance? I'm looking forward to install it with boss intake manifold.
I mostly focus on the manuals, but I've heard 4.10 is the way to go on auto.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dude, go for it!!! have 3:73s in my V6 auto, i'm pleased with them, woulda went 4:10s had I not dropped a super on it. Though I do have 4:10s on my cobra. Well, worth the time, money, and effort.

Since you have a 2011 w/a 6spd auto, the 4:10s should work out quite well with that. You're highway engine spd should be decent. You should notice a slight increase in highway rev. So, to compensate, you may to have dial your highway speed back maybe 5mph or so. Just a small compromise to make for an increase in performance.

Anywho, lemme know how it goes, would love to hear your feedback. kicka&% car btw. I'm jealous.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
I know several people running 4.30's with there 2011+ auto and the Boss. And they love it. They DD it as well. 4.10's will be close for sure.

Also look into a stall. It is the biggest bank for the buck on an auto.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I'm Running the 4.10's on my 07 GT, and I love it to death, they are a Beast. I had to relearn how to drive with them cause they are aggressive and can peel out real easy. I have heard from a few people that the 4.10's on a stick can be very, very hard to deal with though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I had 410's on my 95 Gt auto. I also had several other upgrades and it snapped my stock transmission. I'm sure these 2011 have stronger trannys, but remember if you add horsepower and gears the drivetrain needs strengthened to. I learned that the hard way.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I've heard that when I add the Super Charger, I would have to relearn how to drive again with the 4.10's, but because I have an Automatic, it won't be too difficult and it will be manageable.:D

·
Registered
258 Posts
KATO said:
I've heard that when I add the Super Charger, I would have to relearn how to drive again with the 4.10's, but because I have an Automatic, it won't be too difficult and it will be manageable.:D
right big toe for a good five minutes ... then your whole foot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts