Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to get some 4.10s installed! Stock gears are 3.55, am I just gonna be crazy amazed or not?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I had trouble driving my car after getting 410s................... on account of my huge throbbing erection lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha!! I hope I don't have that erection problem!! I could see where it could get in the way!!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
You like the gears feels lighter, and gets to the powerband faster

·
Registered
913 Posts
On the way to get some 4.10s installed! Stock gears are 3.55, am I just gonna be crazy amazed or not?
You'll be amazed. Lol. It will be quite a difference even from 3.55s.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well just got home! I didn't shred them yet but I can tell a difference and I like so far! I just want them to get a few heat cycles in before I go all out....even though some people will chime in and say " I was tearin ass when I had mine done"...I had them dyno it as well and afterwards everytime I start the car it gives me an engine code that says 02 heater circuit bank 1 sensor. Along with that came a weird idle but when I got home I cleared the code for the 3rd time and it started fine with no idle problem

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's with a Bama tune, long tube headers, o/r x, and JLT. Guy said he could most likely get me 320-330 with a custom tune but I didn't have funds for a 300 tune

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
anyone know of a good place in the joliet illinois area to get gears put in?what the going rate is?.
Yes it's in Saint Charles, Deans Performance, he will charge like 300-350 and does awesome work

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Out of curiosity why do so many people dog 4.10s?
I never seen anyone on here that actually has 4.10's dog them. Only people that don't have them. Strange right.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts