Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my ford racing 4:10s and my mechanic orded me some comp cams and a forged heads will be installing them soon. Ouch it hurt my wallet but I should have a noticeable diffence on my 1/4 mile times pretty soon.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Venomouz831 said:
Nice! How you like em? I loved em on my 02 gt
Allot more torquey lol I'm excited about my heads tho I'll be able to do just about anythin to it now and it should hold up

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice! How you like em? I loved em on my 02 gt
Did you guys that have 4:10s have problems with traction control not working I put in a spidertrax carrier ford racing 410 and 31 spline strange axels the abs rings on the axels aren't under the sensors i think thats why it's not working but im not sure and if that's it is there any way to fix it I've looked and looked can't find anything anywhere about the problem I'm having thanks in advance for and help

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Did you guys that have 4:10s have problems with traction control not working I put in a spidertrax carrier ford racing 410 and 31 spline strange axels the abs rings on the axels aren't under the sensors i think thats why it's not working but im not sure and if that's it is there any way to fix it I've looked and looked can't find anything anywhere about the problem I'm having thanks in advance for and help
Nope I had no problems at all with the traction control

1 - 6 of 6 Posts