Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: (4) 17x9 Anthracite Bullitt Deep Dish wheels by Wheel Replicas. These are a customer return and are brand new. Customer bought them and has been deployed to Iraq so he didn't want them these are NEW not used wheels! $620.00 Shipped to your door w/ a Chrome Locking Lug nut kit.

E-mail me at [email protected] for payment options. I accept pay pal, money orders, cashiers checks. If I don't sell them here they will go up on E-Bay this weekend. thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
i'll take them for 500 shipped... that's more than what you're likely to get off ebay

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$500.00 shipped

yeah, you're probably right $500.00 plus shipping of $80.00 or $580.00 and they're yours, you'll even get a locking lug nut kit: 4 chrome lockers, key, 16 chrome lugs, and 4 chrome valve stems...sounds like an AWESOME deal to me...:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
500 for the wheels, shipping of 50 :p

we're not all rich website owners

lol jk

but yea, 550 shipped is as high as i'm willing to go

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!!! I hear ya dark I wish it were the case though (rich)...! okay man $550.00 it is if you want 'em.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
can you message me on AIM so we can hammer this into a sale?

darktharipper

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dark, don't use aim any longer can barely keep up with phone calls and emails. I was thinking about the cost of the wheels **** IT!!! For you man, on this forum $500.00 SHIPPED!!! pay pal [email protected] money orders/cashiers checks email me at the same as above...enjoy!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Man, nice deal Matt! Those are pretty rims, look a lot like the stock ones I used to have on my GT, just a bit wider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts