Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!! I have a couple of sets of 17x9 Chrome Speedstar 300 Saleen replica wheels by Dante Designs if anyone is interested. I want $960.00 shipped. This includes caps, a locking lug nut kit, and these wheels (since I bought them at Dante) come with a $25.00 calling card with each wheel! Do the math, 4 wheels x $25.00 = $100.00 worth of calling cards! E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. I can take credit cards if you want to pay that way. Brent, if you see this post this is the wheel I will do for your promotion in polished or chrome 17's only 4 or 5 lug! Go for it man!!! Anyhow check out the pics:

These wheels are 17x9 with a 5.95" backspace (+24mm offset). The lug pattern is 5x4.5 (114.3mm).

·
Registered
800 Posts
I AM IN LUV WITH THESE PICS...

I want I want I want!!!

what price for the 17x9 size you speak of?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
KrazyPony said:
I AM IN LUV WITH THESE PICS...

I want I want I want!!!

what price for the 17x9 size you speak of?
Oh no not you not. What im the name of God is wrong with you Jeff!!! Your wife put the Rim swappping curse on you now???? :arg:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have always luv'd those rims, and they are rather unique since they are offered in 17x9 too!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
hey Jeff, send me your white rims then if ya get those!!! hahaha heck maybe if this track dates hold up I'll steal then from ya. :chin:

JK man, I am lookin for rims tho. :beer: ima makin fat cash.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 18's

I have 18's Eval! I have several sets of 18x9's right now and I'll have an extra set of 18x10.5's by mid-week. One set is already sold 9 & 10.5 combination. The 17's, well I have one set in stock and am expecting a couple of pallets around end of week 4/10/04.

Matt

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KrazyPony check out my website or E-mail me on the 17x9's for prices. I had 2 pallets last week or 8 sets that are gone!!! I know there are some out there on ebay for alot less but you're not going to get "customer service with a smile"!!! Or you can just wait for your moderators to do their Raffle thing and win a set of these in 4 Lug or 5 Lug chrome or Polished!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
mattstang said:
I have 18's Eval! I have several sets of 18x9's right now and I'll have an extra set of 18x10.5's by mid-week. One set is already sold 9 & 10.5 combination. The 17's, well I have one set in stock and am expecting a couple of pallets around end of week 4/10/04.

Matt

Matt,

respond to my email asap!!! Gotta talk to ya! GREAT GREAT IDEA! :drive:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Autobadges said:
Matt,

respond to my email asap!!! Gotta talk to ya! GREAT GREAT IDEA! :drive:

I can see where this is going...j/k

·
Registered
800 Posts
mattstang said:
KrazyPony check out my website or E-mail me on the 17x9's for prices. I had 2 pallets last week or 8 sets that are gone!!! I know there are some out there on ebay for alot less but you're not going to get "customer service with a smile"!!! Or you can just wait for your moderators to do their Raffle thing and win a set of these in 4 Lug or 5 Lug chrome or Polished!!

Thank you Matt, I would have to sell my rims I currently have unless you would be interested in working a trade or sumthing for them...I will keep you in mind for when I get some xtra mullah though, those are very sweet looking, I like the design of the entire rim, and the center cap is eye catching too...now the gift card thing I dont really need, you had me going there for a second I had thought each rim had its own special engraving of a S/N to them incase of theft, but then I realized thats a Phone Calling card gift prize for 100$ :burnout:

Thank you

- Jeff

·
Registered
800 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
hey Jeff, send me your white rims then if ya get those!!! hahaha heck maybe if this track dates hold up I'll steal then from ya. :chin:

JK man, I am lookin for rims tho. :beer: ima makin fat cash.
Charles I sent you a PM in this regard, I dont want this thread going off from its main topic for Matt's sake...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I just joking Eval, you just find the deals man...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Rims?

mattstang said:

Is this sumthing you carry often, or just a over load of them as of recent...

- Jeff

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey KrazyPony, sorry I haven't responded. I am subscribed to this thread but am not getting notified when there is a post. I just decided it was time to start stocking these wheels. I believe that the 17x9's are a great idea and I need to keep them in stock instead of the good ole "drop ship" from the manufacturers. Anyhow, I'm thinking about something I might be able to work out with you. I've been speaking quite a bit with Rick and may do something for him. Payment plan or something like that. I'll p.m. you when I think of something unless you have any ideas. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to this stuff, talk to rick, he'll tell ya.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KrazyPony, you're right about that gift card thing that is a little tacky but I guess if it works, it works huh? I had to chuckle at first when I posted.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I think something isnt' working right, I haven't been getting notifications when people post on the threads I have been subscribed to lately either Matt. Might be a glitch somewhere? Matt is a great guy, he has given me some good deals on what I have bought from him, everything I have bought from him for that matter, which has gotten up to a fair amount lately too! When Matt says he will give you a good deal, believe it, he will!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts