Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 30lb injectors may need cleaning. Pulled from 2.3L Thunderbird Turbo coupe. $80.00 shipped.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Would they be any good on an n/a 2.3l?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
93mstnglx said:
Would they be any good on an n/a 2.3l?
I don't see why not. That is if you have mods for the needed fuel. Usually when you change fuel injectors in an engine to ones larger than what the ecm is calibratered for, you waste fuel. Because the larger injector will put more fuel out per cycle. If you plan to go turbo or fi then they would be something to have.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
32vNomad said:
I don't see why not. That is if you have mods for the needed fuel. Usually when you change fuel injectors in an engine to ones larger than what the ecm is calibratered for, you waste fuel. Because the larger injector will put more fuel out per cycle. If you plan to go turbo or fi then they would be something to have.
Turbo yes but that is still a long way down the road, thanks tho

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
32vNomad said:
I have 4 30lb injectors may need cleaning. Pulled from 2.3L Thunderbird Turbo coupe. $80.00 shipped.
Their 36lbs I'm pretty sure they will handle 20 lbs

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Let me rephrase that their 36lbs injectors and they will handle 20 psi if boost

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me rephrase that their 36lbs injectors and they will handle 20 psi if boost
There are the red top Bosch injectors(FMS). The black part wiped off on some because of the cleaner I used at the shop. I was going to use them in my 4v but I only have 5 and switched to the unscar ev6 injectors.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
32vNomad said:
There are the red top Bosch injectors(FMS). The black part wiped off on some because of the cleaner I used at the shop. I was going to use them in my 4v but I only have 5 and switched to the unscar ev6 injectors.
If u weren't so far away I'd sell u my 4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.