Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Very possible because I was trying to figure it out then I told myself to just listen so when I really started paying attention I herd like a flutter noise so got under there and seen I was missing a nut on each side and it did have a bank 2 lean code. So I went to lowes got some nuts and some lock tight and do believe I fixed it... It doesn't die when coming to a stop anymore when in fact it did it a lot...

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Very possible because I was trying to figure it out then I told myself to just listen so when I really started paying attention I herd like a flutter noise so got under there and seen I was missing a nut on each side and it did have a bank 2 lean code. So I went to lowes got some nuts and some lock tight and do believe I fixed it... It doesn't die when coming to a stop anymore when in fact it did it a lot...
Oh and not to mention I run 100 shot on it too so it's not been fun not being able to use it...

· Registered
486 Posts
Needs to be fixed!!!
---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

It does have an exaust leak. Right at the flange where the intermediate pipe meets the manifold pipe. Couldn't line it up right when I replaced my clutch. Is it possible the exaust leak could make it run like that???
Needs to be fixed....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.