Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anyone's that's done it?

And no I don't want to buy a cobra. Maybe just as a donor car. But it would be cool af to me to have a termi engine in my sixxer. Plus it'll be more for me on insurance if I got a cobra. If I just switch the engines and everything it'll still be a "v6"

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Just remember insurance. If you don't tell them about the swap in detail they can AND WILL deny your claim. Some companies try their best not to give money out. Even for the simplest things. If rather shell out a couple of extra bucks a month than total my car and not get anything

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just remember insurance. If you don't tell them about the swap in detail they can AND WILL deny your claim. Some companies try their best not to give money out. Even for the simplest things. If rather shell out a couple of extra bucks a month than total my car and not get anything
True. My insurance is only like $55 a month anyways:p

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Your suspension and ecu will need to be upgraded too.
Yeah figured that. Would I need more than an 8.8 in the rear?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

ebay sells full kits with all parts u'll need for around 7k. and since ur gona want to throw it into a v6 ur gona need to upgrade rear end as well
Sweet didnt know that:eek: will be looking into that for sure

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its more of a hassle than its worth, and without another car to drive it wont get done. From experience, its just not worth all the money spent for all the little things for it
It's worth it to me.. I can just get a donor car. Maybe even buy a cobra and just remove everything from inside. I want a sleeper I love being underestimated

1 - 14 of 14 Posts