Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
It shouldn't be. That's the size that comes on the Borla Stingers catback. Look at the customer photos on American Muscle.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yeah they fit. Many ppl have 4in tips

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ryan7racin said:
I have Borla stingers and a off road X-pipe so it sounds great IMO and they fit fine in the bumper cut outs.
I bet it sounds beautiful. I got Magnaflow off road x into magnapacks and it sounds damn good. I bet 3.5" rolled would look good too!

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
I bet it sounds beautiful. I got Magnaflow off road x into magnapacks and it sounds damn good. I bet 3.5" rolled would look good too!
Magnaflow have great sound, those two are my favorite. What size are your tips? 3.5 wouldn't look much different than the 4". Both look good IMO

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ryan7racin said:
Magnaflow have great sound, those two are my favorite. What size are your tips? 3.5 wouldn't look much different than the 4". Both look good IMO
Yeah mine are 3.5". I just have chrome wheels and I love the way rolled tips look and I know the bigger tip the deeper it is so I might have to check into some nice 4 inch rolled tips. Give more of a muscular sound!

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I don't think a 1/2 inch would give you any noticeable sound or any sound at all difference. But having the 4' would look better

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Venomouz831 said:
I don't think a 1/2 inch would give you any noticeable sound or any sound at all difference. But having the 4' would look better
I had two and half on my v6 and went to 3 inch and it sounded totally different but then again was a v6 lol. V8 is gonna sound good no matter what. Didn't you have 4 inch on your stang? Oh btw I ordered those smoked headlights to told me to get that were on your stang!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You*

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
I had two and half on my v6 and went to 3 inch and it sounded totally different but then again was a v6 lol. V8 is gonna sound good no matter what. Didn't you have 4 inch on your stang? Oh btw I ordered those smoked headlights to told me to get that were on your stang!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You*
Yea I had 4' tips. Nice! Post pics when you get them! And do you have hid's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts