Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh Focus pump and some bucket mods to improve fuel pressure.
Some more tuning with A/F and spark.
Fresh spark plugs. They are Iridiums gapped at .032. I didn't gain anything from the plugs off the bottle. I already had them so why not use them.
A couple of gallons of 100 octane mixed with my pump gas as insurance.
And some intercooler in a white bottle compliments of Compu-Car. It was a 25 dry shot.

Just can't seem to break my "weak" stock shortblock.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
pete said:
Fresh Focus pump and some bucket mods to improve fuel pressure.
Some more tuning with A/F and spark.
Fresh spark plugs. They are Iridiums gapped at .032. I didn't gain anything from the plugs off the bottle. I already had them so why not use them.
A couple of gallons of 100 octane mixed with my pump gas as insurance.
And some intercooler in a white bottle compliments of Compu-Car. It was a 25 dry shot.

Just can't seem to break my "weak" stock shortblock.
Damn Pete !!!!! Those are some strong numbers you pulled there and all on a weak shortblock BY GOD !!!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somebody had to risk a motor in the name of development ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
True Dual Exhaust and the look on V6 Mustangs

Hey Man, I have about the same set up as you. I have a Stroker motor that is basically all new stuff inside. Suspension is completely new and I am about to put a 18psi blower to make it around 440 at the wheels. My question is how does the dual exhaust look on your car. Assuming that you don't have the cut-out (GT or Cobra) Bumper? Right now my exhuast is like a 5.0 but I am going to switch to a MagnaFlow X-pipe and cat-back. Do you think the back will loook cheesy?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts