Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone well I think its about time to start organizing this 4th Cali meet that will again be sponsored by GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga. We have not set a date in stone, but it will probably be in the 1st or 2nd week of September. For ALL of you guys that went to the other cali meets, you know they are nice and big, nice cars to look at and there will be AGAIN free refreshments and hotdogs, etc at this car show.

If you are interested please let me know and post here!

NOW....SHALL THIS BE AN ALL V6 MUSTANG MEET!??!?!?!

I am not sure whether I should go that route or not, might be sweet, but of course the number of stangs will drop a whole lot compared to the 109 stangs in the 3rd Cali Meet @ GTR. Let me know what you think!

And this one, being that its 2 months ahead, we will try to get into 5.0 magazine....and I will try to contact MM&FF as backup..etc

Oh BTW: GTR and I had the idea of actually giving out TROPHIES at this car show....make several classes etc, whatcha think? (that way the sweetest stangs will come down too :D )

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Naaa, bring the 8's too. The last meet was a lot of fun with a great turn out! I feel that if you exclude the 8's, that the turnout would not be as high.

Erick, if you need any help setting this up with GTR, I'll be mooe than happy to help!! :mrgreen:

The Offical Flyer is up and is ready to be printed out by everyone to be handing out!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it means you help me with everything loser! I don't need to ask your already included...duh! :p Start spreading the word. You can come up with the flyer :)

sept 13th is the SALEEN CAR SHOW...i expect all my v6 buddies to be there supporting me and hoping i am able to defend my crown!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm there. Especially is Saleens are going to be there!!!!!! :D 8)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Either or

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I've contacted several news agencies in Southern California to maybe do a story on the Show...

These include:
The Oarnge County Register
LA Times
KABC Channel 7
KTLA Channel 9
CBS
KCOP (UPN)
The WB (Channel 5)
and NBC

I will let you know if any plan oon doing articles on the show. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Erick if any of these show up... you owe me big time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
83 Posts
maybe they'll mention a section on V6s

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well that's all good for Southern Cali but what about something more up north like Sacramento or San Francisco? I'm way the hell up north towards Redding.........I would like to meet up with yall sometime........I'll most likely be in S.F. on August 30th if anyone would like to meet up........that's if I get my Tranny mount fixed by then.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'd drive to SF. I live in Tracy. But I don't know if I can get it off from work in time. How about organizing a little get together a little later than that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts