Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a post in the 96-04 GT area about a 96GT I bought with a 4V Mark VIII motor. I was wondering if y'all could tell me which intake manifold this is and whether or not it has IMRC and stuff like that, I'll post a pic here but I talk a lot more about it the car in the 96-04 gt section. Sorry if this is the wrong place I just need some feedback from some 4.6 4V veterans lol ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1483129754.018230.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1483129830.565082.jpg

XBOXONE: Daer He Go

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've got a 96 GT that I did the Mark VIII swap. That intake is identical to mine, which I pulled from a 97 Mark VIII.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
59 Posts
And yes, you have IMRCs. Reason is you have B heads which require IMRCs unless you have some mod to delete them.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhh okay awesome thanks! So Ima guess it's stock with b heads and stock cams... just trying to get it down because I'm going to need a tune asap. Only thing stopping me is that the sucker idles at 1,500rpm. I'm guessing it's a vacuum leak. It's running on a gt computer. BTW what's the redline for these motors?

XBOXONE: Daer He Go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts