Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
are they on by just double sided tape or do they have the screw and nut that goes through the fender? If its only tape I might take mine off and might replace them with different ones like these or just keep them off.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
If i remember correctly they are on by a double sided tape. Ive heard that th eolder the orgin. the badge the more chances of ripping paint off.

But considering you dont have much paint go check it out haha and let me know cause I need to replace mine to. I want shininess

BTW I dont like those badges but thats jus me they look to gawdie

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just saying as examples not gonna go buy those today. :p: I cant check right now since im at work so...Ill look today hopefully when I get home, might just run back inside after being the the cold...wood stoves r great :good:

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
the ons that have a 5.0 look (you know the ones that come on them) look 100000000000x better

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Use dental floss to take them off, it will protect from chpping paint and if your careful maybe get the badge off cclean.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well they came off with no problems :D didnt have any extra dental floss laying around running kinda low, used fishing string :lol: but got em off and sanded the areas down to bare metal and primed it...cant even tell they were there :woot:

if my boss 302 theme doesnt work out, I might put the tri bar pony (like on the v6 fenders) on there then get a pony for the grill instead of the ford oval.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yay no badges :p:

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmm what about these kind of badges...like the 65-66 ones. (this is if my boss 302 theme fails)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no not the cobra grill, was going to make one fit my grill :) everything can be made to work for something ;)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i still have to cut my grill for the cobra grill insert to go in..why not just cut mine for the pony? :p:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Bane- said:
i still have to cut my grill for the cobra grill insert to go in..why not just cut mine for the pony? :p:
You talking about doing the floating pony like 94+?

I think that actually might look half decent. Ill wait till you do it first :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts