Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put this emblem on the Roush Billet Grille? Or is it only made for the Saleen Grille?

Text Font Logo Emblem Rim

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's not made for any of them. For it to fit on the Saleen you have to trim it. But I'm not sure if it will fit on a Roush aslong as you have a surface to stick it on to I don't see why not

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,680 Posts
I've only seen it on the saleen grill but good luck finding one (grill) because they don't sell them anymore.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Haha, just when I was starting to think they were a dime a dozen. I guess I'll hang on to my two. :D
haha I finally came to terms with not getting one and I can settle with that, but I looked everywhere for one for a while. There were some really sketchy sites that had them in stock while no one else did and I wasn't giving them my money to find a product discontinued on "back order" from them haha.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I think I was one of the last ones to get a Saleen grill. It certainly isn't a welled made piece by any stretch but they sure do look nice. As stated those badges weren't made for any of the grills but with a little trimming they fit the Saleen grills nicely.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,246 Posts
I'd leave it I unpainted. But I'd have to get one of those radiator combs to straiten out all the heat coils that get bent up from rocks and bugs and what knot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts