Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow 5.0 owners ! Please crash this post with all of your prices of your cars ! Lemme know how much you paid fully ! I really want a 5.0 and wanna know how much they really run for. Thanks ! Put as much detail as you want please !

·
Registered
488 Posts
I got a 2013 black gt for $37500 pretty much loaded up... Nav, shaker1000, leather with grabber blue accents, louvers, scoops, hid lights, my color, pony lights, heated seats

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zeek said:
Heres the car
Very nice and great price ! Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

bluemonster13 said:
I have the Deep impact blue 13' 5.0 premium with brembo brake package and 3.55 gears. Got her for 37k.
I want that color ! Nice car man

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Mustang32Bill said:
I got a 2013 black gt for $37500 pretty much loaded up... Nav, shaker1000, leather with grabber blue accents, louvers, scoops, hid lights, my color, pony lights, heated seats
Fully loaded and under 40 g's. not bad !

·
Registered
488 Posts
anthonyrc618 said:

Only thing that I don't have is a/c seats lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
anthonyrc618 said:

Thanks! Yea I get compliments on her all the time. :) I think the color is one of the biggest reasons I placed in my last two car shows.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Mustang32Bill said:
How much of a rebate did u get and what were the incentives?!??
My 5.0 I ordered is exactly like yours
And it's at 43k
Pls message me man

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
So to sum it up, 40k for a loaded GT and around 30k or the base. Where you can get a loaded v6 for around 30k as well.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I orderd my 2012 5.0 in febuary 2011 $43500 black Hid security package 3.73s and brembo package... I live in canada which sucks cause cars are so expensive here compared to te u.s prices

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Anything over 2% on a new car is getting raped

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
lowflyn said:
Anything over 2% on a new car is getting raped
Not really, maybe if the world was full of people with perfect credit then that would be true. But there are too many factors to just up and say over 2% is bein raped. I'm sure there are any number of people getting 5%+. Mine is 4%, and its the lowest I've ever had, and the home loan I just got approved for is a whole percentage point lower than that.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Not really, maybe if the world was full of people with perfect credit then that would be true. But there are too many factors to just up and say over 2% is bein raped. I'm sure there are any number of people getting 5%+. Mine is 4%, and its the lowest I've ever had, and the home loan I just got approved for is a whole percentage point lower than that.
Everyone does know interest rate is negotiable right? Shop around for rates and put them against each other. Dealership should be able to knock 1-2% off easily unless you have horrible credit. If that's the case buying a brand new car is probably not how you should be spending your money.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
lowflyn said:
Everyone does know interest rate is negotiable right? Shop around for rates and put them against each other. Dealership should be able to knock 1-2% off easily unless you have horrible credit. If that's the case buying a brand new car is probably not how you should be spending your money.
You are absolutely correct, at the time I did not know that interest rate was negotiable, and I also agree with you 100% that I should never have bought any one of the 3 new cars in the past 4 years while still keeping out of being upside down and am paid close to a year in advance right now. I am just so stupid for doing that. Someone please shoot me for being so asinine.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts