Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ill be coming across some cash once I take care of the little things still left on the car. I decided im gonna do the suspension and 5 lug conversion first.
I decided im not gonna go crazy just keep it nice type of deal. Im gonna go with Tokico HP struts and shocks, with Eibach Pro Kit Springs.

My real Q is the little things that recommend to do when lowering really needed - offset steering rack bushing, Poly spring isolators for both front and back and a Bumpsteer.

Just wondering since ill be ordering next week, Thanks in Advance

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
well we droped my friends 90 lx and used H&R springs and we left out the isolators (cuz we had to use a spring compresser, you probably will also my 99 didnt but i think pre 94s do) and OMG it was a major pain..... you should definatly get new isolators and use them and you can unbolt the A arm and drop it down adn save you alot of hassel as he went back adn put in his isolators. with a 1.5 drop the car was far to low ......

cut down or replace the pinion snubber i would recommend going with h&r they give you the pinion snubber and all that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts