Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
kind of the wrong part of the forum, but yes a 5.8(351W) is a direct swap for the 5.0 in the 94-95 gt or cobra.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lemons95 said:
kind of the wrong part of the forum, but yes a 5.8(351W) is a direct swap for the 5.0 in the 94-95 gt or cobra.
Well I put it in this part because I currently have. 1994 mustang base. So im gunna need to convert it basically to a 5.0 and instead of the 5.0 engine, I drop the 5.8 in.

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
If your on the app: when you go to the 79-95 forums you will see stickies on the top right. And in there you will see a thread called "usefull mustang information". There are tons of great links in that thread.

If your just using the browser it should be on of the first threads with same title in the 79-95 section.

I don't have great service at the moment but if you can't find it in a little bit let me know and I can supply a link.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dreamstang said:
If your on the app: when you go to the 79-95 forums you will see stickies on the top right. And in there you will see a thread called "usefull mustang information". There are tons of great links in that thread.

If your just using the browser it should be on of the first threads with same title in the 79-95 section.

I don't have great service at the moment but if you can't find it in a little bit let me know and I can supply a link.
Ok thanks. And on app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts