Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the new headlights, the inner driving lights are 12v/5w. I have never seen a 5watt bulb like that before. Anyone know where I could find a replacement for it when the time comes?

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Your talking about the projectors you ordered? The guy down at my A&A said he could get replacements for me but I don't know any specifics, we were just kinda BS'ing and didn't really stay on the subject.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
wtf why havnt you put them in lol it takes all of 10 min to put em on PROCRASTINATOR!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SpectorV said:
wtf why havnt you put them in lol it takes all of 10 min to put em on PROCRASTINATOR!
Try a couple of hours? You have to cut for the projector to fit in and then wire up the halos and driving lights.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
It took me an hour and I'm pretty good with this stuff....

Of course I couldn't figure out what I had to wire the little lights to so I drove aroundfor a day with them on and did that suck. You wouldn't believe how much they help.

I didn't cut anything at all, do you mean the black rubber cover on the backside of the light, that rubs a bit on the plastic headlight housing, but its rubber, move it lol.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't cut anything at all, do you mean the black rubber cover on the backside of the light, that rubs a bit on the plastic headlight housing, but its rubber, move it lol.
The directions from UPR told me I would have to make five cuts so everything would align properly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts