igot 50 + posts how do get my discount from am?:banghead:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
lol three posts down 47 to go :)
Thankyou Dan for the coupon. I put in My order last night. When I hit 50+ post I will let you know.

Thankyou
Sounds great guys! Thanks for following the rules, we really appreciate it. As soon as you hit that 50 mark, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you guys up!

-Dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Is there a reason that I am showing only 25 posts when in actuality I have 53 as shown by clicking on "statistics" and then "find all posts by delff128" on my profile page? Is there a nuance of the forum I am unaware of?

If not, could one of the AM guys kindly PM me the discount code?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Is there a reason that I am showing only 25 posts when in actuality I have 53 as shown by clicking on "statistics" and then "find all posts by delff128" on my profile page? Is there a nuance of the forum I am unaware of?

Only tech posts account for the 26 posts that you have. The others are non tech.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
delff128 said:

Posting in offtopic forums does not add to your post count.
You can thank those of us who were post whores in 04-05 for that rule.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
I'd like to request a discount code also from Shane or whomever is around. I hope to be ordering some parts soon
You will need to pm AMDanBailer or AMShaneLesky. It may take a couple of days but that is the best way to get it. :good:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I'd like to request a discount code also from Shane or whomever is around. I hope to be ordering some parts soon
I just sent you a PM with the discount code included. Enjoy the discount and let me know if you have any questions or would like some assistance on your order!

Anyone else can feel free to PM as well and I'll gladly hook you guys up!

-Dan

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just sent you a PM with the discount code included. Enjoy the discount and let me know if you have any questions or would like some assistance on your order!

Anyone else can feel free to PM as well and I'll gladly hook you guys up!

-Dan
Dan, I just sent you a PM. Want to finish ordering everything I need for my gears/diff change out. Thanks in advance sir.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Dan, I just sent you a PM. Want to finish ordering everything I need for my gears/diff change out. Thanks in advance sir.
No worries! I sent you over the Discount code. Enjoy!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your gears/diff swap.

-Dan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts