Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 65-67 fastback to work on from scratch for me and my boy. Anyone know where I can find one, I am in Texas.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
99 SVT Cobra said:
I am looking for a 65-67 fastback to work on from scratch for me and my boy. Anyone know where I can find one, I am in Texas.
Have looked on Craig's list? I found a 67 coupe for my son and I. Just be careful of no title. I went by a few that were bill of sale. Get one with a clear title in the sellers name.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I support the cregs list idea. I found my 67 coupe just don't be in a hurry eventually you will find what you want. Good hunting

·
Registered
24 Posts
With you living down south, shouldn't be too hard to find one. I'd use google to start my hunt. Them stangs are a rare beast. You must be patient!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have looked on Craig's list? I found a 67 coupe for my son and I. Just be careful of no title. I went by a few that were bill of sale. Get one with a clear title in the sellers name.
I just found me the one on my profile picture for a good price, the car is rust free, solid, never been hit, has 302 HO with a T5 tranny it's a 65 A Code and I bought it for 14k in mabank, tx. Keep hunting and you'll find what your looking for

1 - 5 of 5 Posts