Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Yes. Haha I'm going to try to keep cost as low as possible and get everything working then drive it around for a bit and then see how much I can make on it or take it to some car shows and see what people are willing to pay and if I sell it I sell it.

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
So any progress today? Oh you might like to see this, I love it!
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1435707381.814553.jpg
It's a mean restro-mod! We did some work on it, it's still in restoration. If you want a more detailed post about check it out on my thread. Being we are both very big classic enthusiasts, I thought you might like it!

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
So any progress today? Oh you might like to see this, I love it!
View attachment 186234
It's a mean restro-mod! We did some work on it, it's still in restoration. If you want a more detailed post about check it out on my thread. Being we are both very big classic enthusiasts, I thought you might like it!

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.

No nothing to day it was 104 today that car is pretty ba. I'm probably go to upgrade where possible like with suspension and bushings. Maybe even air ride. I made a kit and it was 2300 for everything I think

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Well I was sweeping my garage and noticed a few cracks in the paint under the rear bumper and well...... ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1435988307.529478.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1435988324.196151.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1435988337.805666.jpg

The bondo is over an inch think..... Good news is that it's fairly isolated to the size of a basket ball but still annoying. And it's all rusted to hell under there. Not sure if I can get a skin for this car sense it's got a pretty major dent under the filler door.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Not much. Just finished getting the inner apron lined up with the fender. At a stand still right now waiting for funds. My mustangs transmission but the dust and lost 3rd gear and my jeep needs some suspension parts replaced.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I guess you could call it interesting haha. I don't enjoying fixing them tho so as annoying as it is still fun. Only sucks is that both my cars are down now

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Well I have 3 and I'm jobless and in college and living at home. Do think it's a good idea to get another when the three I have aren't in ideal shape

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I hear you. Being single is the best for toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Wife saw and now I'm grounded...

Haha actually I have a girlfriend and she supports it... Yeah I know need that ring soon. She even buys me car parts!

Anyways ot it's getting quite sad just looking at her constantly so I think I'm going to take all the front end off and clean replace and put new bushings in. And paint the engine bay/wheel well areas

·
Registered
457 Posts
I hear you. Being single is the best for toys.

That's why I've been buying what I can now before my wedding in a few weeks!

Wife saw and now I'm grounded...

Haha! Sorry dude...

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
There isn't one unfortunately. My mustang has been keeping me busy, started school and my dog broke her leg. Don't have much extra time/ money

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Here is pretty rare OEM Ford FE 3X2 intake manifold.
I couldn't remember if it was from a T-bird or a Galaxy. After looking at it again, it's off of a Galaxy. The Thunderbird manifolds had all of the carburetors sitting level on the intake, due to the engine sitting relatively level in the chassis. The Galaxy manifolds have the carburetors sitting at a slight incline from front to rear due to the engine being at an angle in the chassis.
This is a 428 SCJ that I am likely going to remove from this boat and hopefully it will end up in a car that it originally came in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

61 - 80 of 340 Posts