Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'67 Mustang Model Car...?
I'm looking to get a model of a 1967 Ford Mustang in a dark green. I know it is specific and I have a picture of what I want. I just have no idea how I go about finding it, where to look, or even an idea of much it will cost. I looked on ebay and a google search or two and didnt find much, any ideas would be great! thanks so much.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just be patient. I'd also like a 1954 or 55 Pennant blue 'vette, don't care about the engine type (155Hp blue flame6 or 190Hp V8). Yet, I do not have money , not to mention I'll be about 40 when it might be possible for me to buy it. I've just entered college! Those 'vettes are very rare to find!

·
Registered
45 Posts
You'll just have to keep looking on eBay. Dark green 1967 Mustangs don't come up on eBay every day. It may take you a year or more to find one and buy it. How badly do you want it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
ok if ur lookin for a 67 GT500 like i think u might be lookin for u aint gonna find one in good condition, much less bad condition, those cars are rare, usally they are bought even before they come off the trailer....sorry man if u find one no matter the price get it casue its hard to come by

1 - 6 of 6 Posts