Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Wow you have made some great progress since last time i peaked at this tread. Your very good at what you do. Im exicted to see what you do next .keep up the amazing work and keep posting the progress. Best of luck to ya. If you have any children drag them in to help ya here and there (i would )

Thanks bro! I have a few, they've helped with some of it ;-)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Bottom of Drivers Door Done, or at least as Done as I'm getting it............
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1398394650.893513.jpg
BEFORE

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1398394712.274703.jpg
Raw work

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1398394930.492770.jpg
2 Coats Primer , call her done ;-)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Well, got her out of the garage today gave her a little degreaser bath since finally got the brakes working, sorta...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Looking good. I am working at replacing the tail light panel this weekend or next then it goes on to a rotisserie so I can get the bottom done. I am running new brake lines and fuel lines while I have it on it's side.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Thanks! I cleared all the hard lines and replaced rear hose that had collapsed. .brakes are working but have to pump and kinda grabbing on rear..maybe I didn't adjust correctly or maybe just too spoiled on power brakes or both...LOL any advice? Factory drums all way around ..

·
Registered
884 Posts
Thanks! I cleared all the hard lines and replaced rear hose that had collapsed. .brakes are working but have to pump and kinda grabbing on rear..maybe I didn't adjust correctly or maybe just too spoiled on power brakes or both...LOL any advice? Factory drums all way around ..

Factory drums just plan s---. I am going to be putting on power disk on the front just so I don't have a problem.

With that said go back an adjust them again and when you think it is right do it again.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
LOL! Right, that's what was afraid you'd say..I'm gonna replace front with power disc also just before I put it on the road. Replaced all wheel cylinders and trying to get drums reliable for now, as well as keeping cost down for now. for moving around the yard and maybe neighborhood ride thru, once I get the door back on at least

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1425783115.915591.jpg new rear brake hose... ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1425783229.815817.jpg New wheel cylinders all the way around

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

61 - 80 of 141 Posts