Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way I can remove the stripe on the side of the mustang, if I do remove it how for off would the paint look

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well buddy I did the same thing, use a heat gun to remove the vinyl decal. Second it will look like it was never touched by the elements. Meaning it will look like a fresh paint job. But over time and a few car washes it will look fine. Im pretty sure I have before and after pics of my car.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well buddy I did the same thing, use a heat gun to remove the vinyl decal. Second it will look like it was never touched by the elements. Meaning it will look like a fresh paint job. But over time and a few car washes it will look fine. Im pretty sure I have before and after pics of my car.
Do you recommend I do it. Is it worth it

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do me a favor look at my pics and u judge for your self. I did it cuz it made my car look cleaner. I would!! Well it wont let me add photos. But I have some on my profile.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No I didnt it already came on the car. One thing I have noticed was ford changes up the base models in different configurations. Same way with some gt's. Im thinking about getting some quarter window louvers I think they would look pretty sweet on my color car

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I didnt it already came on the car. One thing I have noticed was ford changes up the base models in different configurations. Same way with some gt's. Im thinking about getting some quarter window louvers I think they would look pretty sweet on my color car
Yea, I have mineral grey to. I would go with the MMD louvers from American Muscle.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah I seen those, I think us users get a discount through them. Just not sure if we do or not or how much it is

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Need 50 posts, then PM one of the guys from american muscle. It's a 5 or 6% discount i think. Not a ton, but it adds up quick. Just don't share the code with anyone or else they change it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts