Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at replacing the stock speakers on my 97. any recommendations on what 6x8s to buy???

·
Registered
614 Posts
I liked the one's I got. They're Pioneer 4-way's (check my "Members' Rides" page to get the model #). They sound great, even without an aux amp, just running off my Sony HU. I paid $100 for a pair, so $200 total. Of course these are like $200 a pair speakers, but I got connections!

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Kicker is good, Polk Is good, Alpine is good, and pioneer to. Depends on what your willing to dish out. Pioneer is a good bang for the buck 6x8

·
Registered
800 Posts
just a quick question here....are the rear speakers what we are talking about here? And are they 6x8's or 6x9's this topic actually came up the other day somewhere I was at, since mine sound like ****....and a bud is/might return my speaker box I sold him at 1 time....

Thanks!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
theyre 6x8s 5x7s same thing. Thyre NOT 6x9s though. Id recommend a pair of boston RX87 5x7s ive got them and i love em, boston makes such good stuff

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I bought some Cerwin Vega 6x8s.

and they sucked. :ar15: Cerwin-Vega

I just took them back and got my money back. Don't remember what I did w/ it tho... hmm.. :confused:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Infinity Kappas 5x7's is where its at!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts