Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke one of the windsheild pillar mouldings to my '72 Mach and can't find a replacement ANYWHERE? anyone know where I can get one??

also... almost two years into my restoration... i can't remember what holds the headliner up in the back near the rear windsheild.... oops! does anyone have any pictures? Is there a moulding piece that the headliner tucks into?

thanks! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
california mustang, larry's mustang, mustangs unlimited, and year one all don't carry the windsheild pillar moulding.... *sigh*.... I'm thinking I'm going to have to find mustang graveyard somewhere and salvage

·
Registered
676 Posts
come up to SA this weekend tami :woot: there are plenty of graveyards

·
Registered
17 Posts
97Stallion said:
OK, first of I must say I think I fell in love with you!! Really it's just because of your car!! :D
:wtf2: excuse me?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
fast64 said:
uh oh, its internet ass whoopin time!
rubs hands in anticipation:p:

·
Registered
676 Posts
i got 20 bucks on john any takers?

john just use your mad dart skills and throw darts at him
sorry tami

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha...I still have money down on this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well... back on topic...

I realized that there is infact no moulding which holds up the headliner in the back of the car... and the break in the windsheild pillar can be glued. SOOOO.... no more searching.... for now at least :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That glue's some good stuff...

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Dom said:
And Dom to the rescue!!!!

It's the car bro. Let's not start poppin' caps here. :lol:
Ya dude, chill!! I said it was the car. I'm one crazy mofo, I had to pop a cop because he wasn't giving me my props down in O' town. No?!?! I heard that somewhere. :p:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts