Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking about purchasing this short antenna from Mustang Tuning and i was wondering if anyone else had one of these? i know it will look a lot better than that freakin' tower that i have on there now, but i just hope it works well. anyone know?

(i hope no one jacks it either!)

http://mustangtuning.com/8fiblan.html

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Shorties are awesome...

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,154 Posts
I have a short antenae currently. Works great for me (I don't listen to AM so I wouldn't know). Mine isn't the 8" varienty, but it just comes even with the top of the window. Looks a ton better.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I was gonna get a shortie but just decided to get the antenna delete Kit wit the plate and presto shaved antenna with antenna capabities still :good:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have one but signal strength is not the greatest for me but the radio stations around me dont have the greatest power anyway, but a little less reception.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Mine picks up just fine..then again I have mine slightly amped because I have a little box I ran my cb and antenna wires through all running to my antenna. So.. 1 antenna controls both my radio and CB, have like 4 watts extra in it.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Well mine is APC, I guess I'm more rice than I thought...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Well, if you see anything else you like on the site get it, anything over $50 is free shipping. I got my bumper decals and chin spoiler from them, arrived in less than a week in great condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts