Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys, I've decided to spend the cash and get Alpine's "INE-Z928HD"navigation system. It's the 'only' eight inch screen on the market and it look great, to say the least. The perfect fit kit comes with a touch screen for air conditioning controls too. I'm really looking forward to it and ill definitely post pics when I get it installed. Here's a pic from Alpine for the time being
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Solomo2 said:
How much is that awesomely crazy kit and do they make it for the 05-09 models?
the kit is so expensive. it's $600. I don't think they make it for the 05-09 but any audio shop should be able to make a custom dash kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DerekJohnScott said:
That is really cool! Wish I could get that for my 87!
you should talk to an audio place about a custom dash kit. first 8" in a fox!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
809 Posts
I am doing this as well, if you go into crutch field and order you can get a discount on the install kit. I'm looking at about 1100 to get it all done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rebeltx said:
I am doing this as well, if you go into crutch field and order you can get a discount on the install kit. I'm looking at about 1100 to get it all done.
post pics when you get it man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,405 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
So guys, I've decided to spend the cash and get Alpine's "INE-Z928HD"navigation system. It's the 'only' eight inch screen on the market and it look great, to say the least. The perfect fit kit comes with a touch screen for air conditioning controls too. I'm really looking forward to it and ill definitely post pics when I get it installed. Here's a pic from Alpine for the time being
I payed $850 for my touch screen installed. I wish they had an 8" screen for the 05-09's I'd have it in the shop next month!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jgill1992 said:
I payed $850 for my touch screen installed. I wish they had an 8" screen for the 05-09's I'd have it in the shop next month!
yeah hopefully I'll have it in this week and show you guys some pictures!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jgill1992 said:
It's got a screen on top too??
yessir! this is the best thing I've done yet, better tan ATAK catbacks. this thing is so amazing

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Tec_ said:
That's what she said?

It's looking good dude

Yup those are the climate controls. I'm interested in finding out how they work.
thanks man! it works perfect, steering wheel controls work perfectly. fits like it was stock. sounds like I'm in a theater haha perfect sound! :headbang: :headbang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,405 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
yessir! this is the best thing I've done yet, better tan ATAK catbacks. this thing is so amazing

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------



thanks man! it works perfect, steering wheel controls work perfectly. fits like it was stock. sounds like I'm in a theater haha perfect sound! :headbang: :headbang:
Holy freaking $&*@ I want one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jgill1992 said:
Holy freaking $&*@ I want one.
it's really expensive, but if you have the money, and wanna put a double din nav system in your car, ONLY way to go!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,405 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
it's really expensive, but if you have the money, and wanna put a double din nav system in your car, ONLY way to go!!
I'd pay about anything for something like this in my 05. My current set up was just $850
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jgill1992 said:
I'd pay about anything for something like this in my 05. My current set up was just $850
that's pretty sweet. it cost me a pretty penny for mine. 2700
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top