Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed 8000k hid today. And I honostly don't see any difference between them. I mean I know it's supposed to have more blue but when I look at it I just don't see a difference. I even still got 6000k in my foglights and they look the same

·
Registered
562 Posts
I installed 8000k hid today. And I honostly don't see any difference between them. I mean I know it's supposed to have more blue but when I look at it I just don't see a difference. I even still got 6000k in my foglights and they look the same
Thought the same one mine. Had my friend take my car down the road ( he has a cobra so I trust him lol ). And it's more of a blue tint for others to see.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slp_loudmouth said:
Thought the same one mine. Had my friend take my car down the road ( he has a cobra so I trust him lol ). And it's more of a blue tint for others to see.
Lol I hope

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
GilberJones913 said:
Isn't it illegal only up to a certain brightness or is it based on color?
It's illegal - period.

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Here you go again on a HID thread.
Just stay off of them if your so opposed to them.
+1 so is tinting headlight taillight and a lot other things that mustang enthusiast still continue to do.. so if you don't have an answer.. don't post

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
He asked a question, I answered it. Thank you for noticing!

·
Registered
562 Posts
+1 so is tinting headlight taillight and a lot other things that mustang enthusiast still continue to do.. so if you don't have an answer.. don't post
Lol I got hids smoked head lights black out tail lights tint no cats. Just don't act like an a$$ when you drive and your fine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts