Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have attach a picture it the 85mm throttle body and i was wondering what intake will work with this. Im not sure but the stock air hose wont fit right. Also does anyone have this and what is your experience with it and what gains have you gotten.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Mine fit the stock air intake tube. I had to rub some WD-40 on the inside of the tube because it's a really snug fit, but it went on pretty easy.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine fit the stock air intake tube. I had to rub some WD-40 on the inside of the tube because it's a really snug fit, but it went on pretty easy.
I just measured the stock TB and its only 80mm so im sure the stock tube will fit on 85mm. Do you like it so far and do you still have the stock manifold

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ and even better idea

I'm not 100% sure where to get one but I'll bet AM offers them
Its all good. I trying to build up the intake with the boss manifold and this TB and then go for FI but i didn't want to change the stock intake just yet till i decide what supercharger or turbo to get.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just measured the stock TB and its only 80mm so im sure the stock tube will fit on 85mm. Do you like it so far and do you still have the stock manifold
I don't have any complaints. I'm still on the stock manifold. I think it took 5 mins to swap tb's and another 5-10 for the air intake removal and install. I'm tempted to sell my BBK TB and change up my exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts