Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again next used car prob. Can't quite figure out why the car still shakes. I had the tires balanced. Put new u joints in it. Checked rims 4 out of round. The car came from California 2 Minnesota. This mourning it was 32 degrees outside dame near shook me off the road. Left the ranger plant st Paul it was 45 degrees out didn't shake as bad What next?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Hi again next used car prob. Can't quite figure out why the car still shakes. I had the tires balanced. Put new u joints in it. Checked rims 4 out of round. The car came from California 2 Minnesota. This mourning it was 32 degrees outside dame near shook me off the road. Left the ranger plant st Paul it was 45 degrees out didn't shake as bad What next?
Sounds like your tires have flat spots on them that round out more as it gets warmer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Fix a flat does and will throw a tire out of balance see it everyday at work!! But what is your problem? i know it's shaking but when does it shake, driving, at idle, etc? If ya were a little more specific I am sure we could help you get the bottom of the problem and a way to fix it!

·
Registered
70 Posts
So only does it when you are on the road doesn't happen when you are just sitting at idle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok well check balance on tires or for any flat spotting or internal separation if the tires are good most likely will be the front wheel/ hub bearings! When they start to go bad they will vibrate the Crap out of the car!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Ok well check balance on tires or for any flat spotting or internal separation if the tires are good most likely will be the front wheel/ hub bearings! When they start to go bad they will vibrate the Crap out of the car!
^ oh yes does it ever! You mean you don't like to massaged. :p:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Sorry forgot dame near new tiers. Maybe say screw them and burn them off?
Keep your posts on this subject in this thread, do not make a new one for each reply please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts