Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find a replacement rear quarter panel for my 89 notchback i recently picked up. Ive seen the sherman panel but im not sure if it goes to the pinch weld or not.

Anyone have experience with their panels or know of a place that sells the entire quarter panel so i know i dont need to cut and weld where im going to need a bit of puddy to smooth it out?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Did you try national parts distributors. They have some factory panels sometimes and they usually come with more material then aftermarket companies.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did check them out but their panel looks the same as Sherman parts whish supplies summitracing and rockauto. Sherman said they sold a panel that was $318 plus shipping and was a special order so it would take 2 weeks to get but the part number the woman gave me wasn't the right one.

they had a panel that was $318 but it said quarter panel assembly so im not sure if that's it or not, im assuming that was the one she was talking about but theres no picture and its been over a week since I e-mailed them to ask if they could get a picture for me before I order so I know what im getting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts