Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sound like a turning noise comes to a stop when a turn off the car. I know that's normal but it's kinda louder than normal and I can somewhat feel it in the drivers seat.

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Hmm... Mine makes a noise when I shut it off also. But it would be hard for us to really pin point what it is. If its bothering you, could you make a video of it?

The only other thing I can suggest is having someone shut the car off while you investigate where the noise is coming from. If you are having trouble hearing it out side the car, I like to use a mechanics stethoscope. They work great for tracking noises. :good:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I totally appreciate it man. When and if I can i will make a video of it.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 87 gt also and I'm have a hell of a time getting power from my relay under the seat to my fuel pump.I'm getting power to the relay and yes I just replaced the relay, but it stops there no power from there to the fuel pump.I even crossed the wires over and bypassed they relay and can't get any power to the impact switch in the trunk. any ideas???

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
headrush229 said:
I have a 87 gt also and I'm have a hell of a time getting power from my relay under the seat to my fuel pump.I'm getting power to the relay and yes I just replaced the relay, but it stops there no power from there to the fuel pump.I even crossed the wires over and bypassed they relay and can't get any power to the impact switch in the trunk. any ideas???
Check the inertia switch.
P.s. if its more than this go ahead and start your own thread so we can better easily assist you. :good:

·
Registered
99 Posts
It sounds like your fuel pump relay that's under the driver seat. I had the same problem. Pull it out and plug it back in. Eventually you will need a new relay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ignition problems I think

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

[/COLOR]And I have a new relay and fuel pump but now its not wanting to crank and the ignition is sticking when its does decide to crank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts