Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to this junkyard and found a 91 and 93 gt I'm getting the computer and mass air meter but will the computer work of its a auto and my car is a 5 speed

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Went to this junkyard and found a 91 and 93 gt I'm getting the computer and mass air meter but will the computer work of its a auto and my car is a 5 speed
You will also need the computer/engine wiring harness if you are doing a MAF conversion.
Yes, it will work, but the tune may be a bit less aggressive than one for a 5-speed car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ... And how much do u think an interior job will cost headliner is good door panels not reuseable dash not cracked but one spot and carpet can't b used again either

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Ok ... And how much do u think an interior job will cost headliner is good door panels not reuseable dash not cracked but one spot and carpet can't b used again either
That will depend on whether or not you go with all new parts or try to find a used interior on Craigslist or Mustang forums classifieds sections.
Check with our site sponsors/vendors to get new prices.

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
LRS has door skins as low as $110 a pair i belive...carpet is around the same price $120 or so...but well worth it!..good thing the headliner is ok because that would've been abother $190-200!...

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts