Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Start out with the engine, upgrade plugs and wires, intake and exhaust to start out with you will notice quite a difference with that even. That's only the beginning too. Then you can get high compression pistons and heads and a cam, mind you that doing the high compression stuff you are going to need to run a higher octane gas. I have all the high compression shi* in mine and I have to run 110, that's not cheep. At least where I am at you have to buy like a 55 gallon drum for like 350 bucks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did.. I have a bbk cold air intake. new spark plugs an wires.. an it came wit sum flowmasterx

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
A head/cam/ intake swap will boost you into the 300s for rwhp. What's your budget?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dnt really have a budget. is my project so u ima go all out on it. I want the cleanest 50 in the bay.

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Ok then for the best power just build a stroker and boost the crap out of it. Or you can do what kcarl said and build a badass N/A motor.

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Well if you have a pretty penny laying around then I've heard Kooks is one of the best long tubes out there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts