Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my MPG fluctuates more often but the MPG seems better than the performance hybrid tune. All in all. I'm happy with the mods I got for my car. There is some rattling from the interior accessories but I guess that is to be expected when giving your car more power. Next up on the mod list is a Drive shaft, although my current one is fine I would like to refine my ride.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I noticed my MPG fluctuates more often but the MPG seems better than the performance hybrid tune. All in all. I'm happy with the mods I got for my car. There is some rattling from the interior accessories but I guess that is to be expected when giving your car more power. Next up on the mod list is a Drive shaft, although my current one is fine I would like to refine my ride.
The hybrid tune rocks for sure. The DS is next on my list too. Doing 3.73s, a new shifter and DS at the same time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
having an automatic car I get a lot of chizz from people:p its nice to see that you still mod your stang! how did It feel after you got the 3:73 gears? im looking into getting some soon:3 awesome tune by the way!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
having an automatic car I get a lot of chizz from people:p its nice to see that you still mod your stang! how did It feel after you got the 3:73 gears? im looking into getting some soon:3 awesome tune by the way!!
The gears were a huge difference, I love beating ricers off the line. I was a little weary about my stock tires but not having a led foot on take off helps.

I recommend the gears. You won't regret it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts