Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone what's going on? Just had a slow day here at the F. D., so I decided to take a few pics of my Batt. Chief's toy.

image-837803456.png

image-120278004.png

image-3020814790.png

image-3960441533.png

·
Titus Wadicus
2,103 Posts
it's nice... but i cant wrap my mind round the canvas top :-(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
svtlx said:
it's nice... but i cant wrap my mind round the canvas top :-(
Yeah, I know what you mean, he's old school, but I guess we can't all be the same? It sounds pretty mean. I dint know exactly what he has under the hood but it moves!

·
Titus Wadicus
2,103 Posts
i bet it does. looks like they had a sell on "port holes". looks like a mexican drug dealer owns it. i bet he gets pulled pulled over alot where the leo's dont already know him. to each their own though, if he loves it, thats all that matters... not to mention it's still a mustang

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

"lightly over accesorized" is a more tactful way to put it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93slowstang said:
I think it looks nice, the canvas top kinda sets it off. The stick on vents on the fender and cowl gotta go though.
The vents are actually recessed in the hood and fenders so he's pretty much stuck but he has his own taste, rare taste.

·
Titus Wadicus
2,103 Posts
I think it looks nice, the canvas top kinda sets it off. The stick on vents on the fender and cowl gotta go though.
im glad someone likes the canvas top:uhh:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I like it ok, not a lot, but ok.
He is exercising his right to be different.
Plus, I'm a bit old school myself. :)

·
Titus Wadicus
2,103 Posts
I like it ok, not a lot, but ok.
He is exercising his right to be different.
Plus, I'm a bit old school myself. :)
actualy it would look awsome with sum 13inch gold 100 spoke daytons....

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
svtlx said:
i bet it does. looks like they had a sell on "port holes". looks like a mexican drug dealer owns it. i bet he gets pulled pulled over alot where the leo's dont already know him. to each their own though, if he loves it, thats all that matters... not to mention it's still a mustang

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

"lightly over accesorized" is a more tactful way to put it.
Lmao hahaha I do like paint and spoiler though

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think it is custom and looks super clean .... That top looks awesome.... It might not be my exact taste but I do think it is super clean and really nice looking .... I give it a 10 ..... It looks like he takes alot of pride in his car and I respect that

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bigcolt45 said:
I think it is custom and looks super clean .... That top looks awesome.... It might not be my exact taste but I do think it is super clean and really nice looking .... I give it a 10 ..... It looks like he takes alot of pride in his car and I respect that
You have a point there buddy! To each his own. I'm pretty sure all of us have done something to our cars someone else doesn't agree with but oh well, that's why it's MY car. So if someone doesn't like it then I'll respect that but I'm doing it for ME.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, everyone who has commented on this car has been very respectful! I'm new to the forum but not new to forums. 9 times out of 10 this car (on other forums) would be getting bashed for it's "style". I think respecting other peoples "likes" are Important, but equally as important is respecting people's "dislikes"! I would have to say that it's a pretty big reason people are even interested in forums, period. A happy medium (IMO) needs to be recognized and also respected.

Although I'm not a fan of what's been done to the car, I do respect the hell out of how clean he/she keeps it looking!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
That's been my limited exp here. Everyone has been real cool. I'm on a sportbike forum where some of the admin are... Well.. Not cool at all.

·
Banned
278 Posts
It reminds me of a fairmount thAt my grandma had nice memory but the colors go together well. Not my thing but looks good and clean

1 - 20 of 23 Posts