Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Put a turbo on it. Like the turbo coupe T-Birds. You could do just the turbo or get a donor T-Bird and swap. Also you could always swap in a 5.0L.
A buddy of mine made a make shift CAI, no real performance gain but he did say his MPG went up some.

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Put a turbo on it. Like the turbo coupe T-Birds. You could do just the turbo or get a donor T-Bird and swap. Also you could always swap in a 5.0L.
A buddy of mine made a make shift CAI, no real performance gain but he did say his MPG went up some.
+1 its hard to make a lot of power out of a 4 banger but a turbo will do it.you could always do gears and suspension.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I'm makin 400 hp out of my 2.3 turbo I've got a ported head 5 angle valve job bigger urbo fue pump 60lb injectors and runnin25 psi and a header and 3 inch exchaust and mega squirt ecu and is for sale 2000 dollars just needs a tune and paint it is a light reggeta blue. But has a white hatch

·
Registered
157 Posts
2300turboford said:
I'm makin 400 hp out of my 2.3 turbo I've got a ported head 5 angle valve job bigger urbo fue pump 60lb injectors and runnin25 psi and a header and 3 inch exchaust and mega squirt ecu and is for sale 2000 dollars just needs a tune and paint it is a light reggeta blue. But has a white hatch
Is the car still for sale?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Payed 1500 for my fox. New paint and american racing wheels/ starfire tires.
New alpine stereo unit thingamabob to.needs speakers though...and a new clutch....learning on it really wore it out,
BUT. Other then that pretty sure everything's stock.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts