Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
W.e it is looks sick man. If you find any info on it let me know. The only one if can find is the one from am

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
W.e it is looks sick man. If you find any info on it let me know. The only one if can find is the one from am
It DOES look sick! I want one very bad! The one from AM says it does not fit the Cobra. I've checked Late Model Restoration and even Cervinis. Nobody seems to have one for sale. I

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
This is what you do, go to eBay and type in boss shinoda. the lip you're looking for will b there

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
Its the Shinoda lip alright.

However this is better.

Problem is its an ABC Exclusive product which means its going to be very hit or miss, good luck if you have an issue requiring customer service and your body guy will likely have some hours ahead of him getting it to fit like that in the pic. When its done tho...

They make a GT version of that bumper too which I sometimes think of getting since I have a GT and I can't even find a pic of someone running the GT version online let alone seen one in person. Would make me a unique and individual snowflake.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its the Shinoda lip alright.

However this is better.

Problem is its an ABC Exclusive product which means its going to be very hit or miss, good luck if you have an issue requiring customer service and your body guy will likely have some hours ahead of him getting it to fit like that in the pic. When its done tho...

They make a GT version of that bumper too which I sometimes think of getting since I have a GT and I can't even find a pic of someone running the GT version online let alone seen one in person. Would make me a unique and individual snowflake.
Your right I have never seen a spoiler like this one. It's pretty cool. Looks expensive. Just like the Boss one. The only one I can find is $180 and $80 to ship. After that I need to paint it!

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Your right I have never seen a spoiler like this one. It's pretty cool. Looks expensive. Just like the Boss one. The only one I can find is $180 and $80 to ship. After that I need to paint it!
The side skirts look BA as well!

·
Registered
433 Posts
You can buy the shinoda items directly from shinoda.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've found them on eBay, however the pictures make me weary. They have the same poor quality, grainy, blurry picture for the 94-98 & 99-04. This makes me think they don't know what's going on. There are no reviews or quality pictures to describe how they fit, or look. I don't want to spend $180+$80 for shipping for junk.

Wish American Muscle or Late Model Restoration would carry these. Then you know you are getting a quality piece.

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
Does shinoda even still exist?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts