Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy on the 94-98 modesl of the mustang 3.8 what is the rated hp??

and on the same years but on the gt?

thenks VERY much

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
witch oane should i buy???

does the assunrance cost more for the gt with 215HP??

i want to buy a mustang and i dont now what..i have a buget of 8000 CAD.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Insurance will be higher on a GT... it just depends on if you can afford it or not. Personally if I had to do it all over I would have gone for the GT... 145 stock HP just sucks :(

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brent said:
94-95 has 145 for a v6.

96-98 has 150 for a v6

94-95 has 215 for a GT

96-98 has 225 for a GT
Hey Brent you are wrong on the HP rating on the 96-98

96-97 has 215 for a GT

98 has 225 for the GT

Sorry buddy :cool: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does it acepts the mods easly??

i want to go at 250 HP,,,and another thing tell me what i shpuld check when i go and see the car??? how can i see if the owner used the car for racing??

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
hate_romania said:
tell me what i should check when i go and see the car??? how can i see if the owner used the car for racing??
Not sure if Carfax.com works for Canada it may it may not. See if it does and run a carfax on it. It will tell you about the cars history.

When you get it take it for a nice drive. Check to see if the check engine light is on. See how well the interior is. Inspect the paint.

Basically just do a good inspection to make sure the car is in decent shape. A 94 is bound to have some paint flaws so dont be to alarmed by that. Interior as well

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for me is VERY inportant that the engine is not "dead" how can i check this??? flor-it??? tell me a techinic to see if the engine stil hase the rated HP

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
if it starts and runs smooth then thats your best way to tell. You can always have it inspected somewhere... take it to a local mechanic that you can trust and have them look over it. Listen for any sounds that are out of place.

·
Registered
106 Posts
my insurance is really bad :( Its $300 a month on my 98 V6

1 - 20 of 25 Posts