Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sell my 1994 Mustang GT custom Convertible. Its got 129k but the motor was rebuilt at around 75k, its the 5.0L w/ auto tranny. It was originally hunter green but was painted fire red but under the hood is still green and it has a tan top. The door handles have been professionally shaved so it has remote door poppers to open the doors. Its got Pyle cd player and amp, Cobra front bumper & Xenon side skirts, Cobra R hood, BBK 70mm throttle body, BBK catted H pipe exhaust (also have a off road h-pipe to go with the car), aluminum racing hood latches, clear signal lenses and K&N air filter. Also have another 5.0L intake plenum which have not yet been installed. Also painted the calipers Ford Red. It does have a keyless remote. It also has tan cloth interior that could use some cleaning and the driver seat does have a tear. I was planning on switching to tan leather interior eventually. I bought a computer for it to run codes cause it was idling funny and according to the codes the catylitic converters are clogged. It makes sense cause i had the off road H pipe on before hand and it ran great but when i put the catted H Pipe on it ran rough. The reason the catted H pipe was put on was because at the time i had to bring it through emissions. It does have a clean title. As far as the body it does need paint to cover the professionally done shaved door handles and new Cobra bumper and some touch ups here and there. The interior is in good condition but the seats could use a good cleaning and the drivers seat does have a tear in the bolster from getting in and out. I had the convertible motor rebuilt so that works excellent. Again if you have any questions, please email me. My email is [email protected]. I am looking for $4800 b/o for the car. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts