Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:headbang: Im selling my 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4. It has the 6.5 turbo diesel engine, with 4x4 and an auto tranny. Its got the extended cab and short bed. Interior is fully loaded with everything except for leather. Keyless entry, PW, PL, PM, cruise, power lumbar seats, the works... Its got only 158,000 miles and runs strong. This diesel consistantly gets 18mpg on city driving, and goes higher on the highway. I don't know about where you live, but over here diesel fuel is about 35 cents cheaper per gallon. How about good gas mileage, plenty of room to haul, and sports car performance out of a pickup? Now to the good stuff.... The engine mods! This truck seriously hauls ass. I have a custom 4" exhaust system, 3" downpipe off the turbo, homemade ram air intake on the turbo, ported intake, intercooler, Kennedy Diesel performance chip, Kennedy Diesel boost controler, TransGo valve-body shiftkit, Gale Banks performance injectors, EGR system removed, Catalytic converter removed, Corporate 14-bolt locking (posi) rear differential with 3.73 gears. Ported heads, high compression pistons and rings. Gale Banks quick-spool turbo housing. This truck was dyno'd at 339hp and 611ft-lbs of torque! Talk about insane! On the outside, its light blue and silver two-tone, new American Racing wheels, new Michelin LTX tires...very expensive, quiet tires. This truck runs as good as it looks, and is a strong puller. It has never pulled more then a 4 cylinder circle track racecar. Its got the normal tag-style receiver hitch and a Tekonsha voyager trailerbrake controler. Buy this truck while it still has rubber left on the tires...and yes, it does smoke the tires, better then my V6 mustang ever could...and thats without brakes! No pictures available, but they can be. Must sell, $10,000 obo. So much time and money invested. Im sure this truck will plaster a smile from ear to ear on your face. It did to me. :headbang:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts