Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that if I replace my stock V6 mustang upper intake manifold with the upper intake manifold from the v6 windstar it would give an extra boost in horsepower does anybody no if this is true.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
no it wont port your upper/lower and you will get a boost, get the heads and a cam as well and you will REALLY see a boost.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Calston31 said:
I was told that if I replace my stock V6 mustang upper intake manifold with the upper intake manifold from the v6 windstar it would give an extra boost in horsepower does anybody no if this is true.
It won't work because the windstars are split port and your intakes are single port. Like Brandon said, you need to swap in better head and a cam. Then you'll see a big increase in power. I picked up 54 hp and 55 tq when i did my swap. Also, if you want a better intake, watch my store: www.rdmotorsport.com and you can pick up a better upper there for cheaper than most other places.

·
Registered
214 Posts
supersixmustang claim to get 100hp out of their stage 3 setup, is that possible or all talk?

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
NorwegianMustang said:
supersixmustang claim to get 100hp out of their stage 3 setup, is that possible or all talk?
Actually it's only 70hp and yes that's possible, but I don't think his stage 3 setup will get those numbers. Plus 24# injectors are way too much for that setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts