Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy with a 96 mustang convertible wants to trade for my fox. The 96 has a 347 stroker with 69 boss heads, underdrive pullies, 650 holley carb, h pipe, ford racing cam, and roller rockers. And im sure theres more but thats all i know for now. My car is a 1989 Mustang coupe with a 5.0 302 with a weiand intake, 735 edelbrock carb, mac shorty headers, h pipe, flowmasters, e7 heads, pertronix ignition, fomoco 3:73 gears, t5 transmission, 1.72 roller rockers, underdrive pullies, and a mild cam. I like my fox...they're a dying breed. Theyre all being made into drag cars, but theres so much more you can do with a the 94-04 models than you can with the fox. So what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
I would go for the 96 unless you really like the fox's or if you don't like convertibles

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
Blb97stang said:
It's an automatic. I changed my mind. Lol
Ahh stayin loyal to the fox's!..the 96 looks bada$$ but I myself am not a bid fan of verts..i think I distorts the original lines of a car..IMO

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
I hate all verts had a 93 vert and my dad has a 08 vert.... Every single bump you hit in the road and that entire roof wiggles and I just don't feel as safe in a vert as I do in a coupe or a hatch

·
Registered
61 Posts
KEEP YOUR FOX COUPE! You can build a 347 if that's what your wanting. an 89 coupe is way more desirable in my opinion!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts