Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 98 cobra with 21k miles for my wife. I'm looking at doing some bolt ons and a hand held tuner. Does anyone know what brads of bolt ons give the most power?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Exhaust longtubes, midpipe. Cai I prefer JLT they're pretty good. I had a hypertech on a truck once it was really simple to use, I also had a diablo on my cobra was a lil more complex than hypertech. Good luck on parts buying. Post some pics of the new ride and congrats

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exhaust longtubes, midpipe. Cai I prefer JLT they're pretty good. I had a hypertech on a truck once it was really simple to use, I also had a diablo on my cobra was a lil more complex than hypertech. Good luck on parts buying. Post some pics of the new ride and congrats
Thanks buddy. I have an album up of the cobra. She sure is purrttyy

·
Registered
433 Posts
thats sharp man i really like that blue on that body style

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. They made 556 in that color combo. I don't know how many we're 5 speed but less then that. They're kinda hard to find

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spiney said:
Beautiful color and low miles, that's a keeper. All Cobra's are sticks.
Ohhh ha this is my first one. I had an 03 Mach for a while, but that was as close as I got. Yeah I love this one. I paid 12k for it, so I couldn't resist

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's a good price. We paid $10,500 last year for our very clean, garage queen 96 black but it had 38K miles. You bagged a great one there. I would wash it, clay it, and get a gret coat of wax or sealant on it before winter comes, unless you plan on garageing it for winter.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spiney said:
That's a good price. We paid $10,500 last year for our very clean, garage queen 96 black but it had 38K miles. You bagged a great one there. I would wash it, clay it, and get a gret coat of wax or sealant on it before winter comes, unless you plan on garageing it for winter.
California car brother, no snow for me :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wow wish I was in Cali, the only drawback is no 93 Octane gas. Spent a month in LA, absolutely loved it. To a small town East coast boy, LA and Venice beach was my California dream. If I get back I'd look for all of the hot car places to see.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea crap gas is a letdown, but that's what methanol is for ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts