Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my very first build so ignore the silly questions but I recently picked up an 01 cobra built block for a super nice deal! Block has just came from machine shop with .20 bore forged Manley pistons, rods, crack, bearings, etc. I also got with it mark viii heads and valve covers, timing chain, and 98 cobra intake. Can someone give me a list of what else I need to get this running in my 98 gt or what can I use from my 2v engine to this one? Plan on making no more than 450-500 daily driven.

·
Administrator
657 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

·
Tech-Expert
5 Posts
I would love to help, but I'm afraid my knowledge of Mod motors doesn't extend to brands or parts lists! Aside from the obvious basics like ensuring that you have an aftermarket ECU or some way to tune the stock one to keep up with your mods, I don't have much useful knowledge to toss your way.

I'll admit my ignorance here instead of sending you a lot of baloney and possible bad info. =)

Sounds like a fun project, though, Phab! Best wishes and welcome to Mustang Evolution!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to help, but I'm afraid my knowledge of Mod motors doesn't extend to brands or parts lists! Aside from the obvious basics like ensuring that you have an aftermarket ECU or some way to tune the stock one to keep up with your mods, I don't have much useful knowledge to toss your way.

I'll admit my ignorance here instead of sending you a lot of baloney and possible bad info. =)

Sounds like a fun project, though, Phab! Best wishes and welcome to Mustang Evolution!
It’s all good brother I’ll take whatever advice I can get. Like said this will be my first build and I’m not in a rush or budget. I want everything to be done the way I want it to regardless how long it may take. Thanks again and yea I can’t wait!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts