Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finaliy got my throw out bearing replaced ! Now next step is some mods . It bone stock except cold air intake H pipe and flow master ! Just need to get my daughter severer medical conditions fixes the my stang will be next . I enjoy working on it with her and with her health haven't been able to and that sucks .

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hate to hear that bout anybody's daughter. Wish her the best. Can't wait til my daughters old enough to help me. She's almost 2 and Id have all kinds of scratches if shed help now. She already tried to unlock my door with straight screwdriver lol.

What's your next mods? Mines going to be pi swap, gears, tuner and off road pipe. Can't wait for taxes.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not realy sure of my next mods yet looking for some suggestions . My daughters 11 and been helping me since she was 8 I miss the father daughter bonding time . What year mustang you have.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Not realy sure of my next mods yet looking for some suggestions . My daughters 11 and been helping me since she was 8 I miss the father daughter bonding time . What year mustang you have.
96gt with cai and steeda UFOs.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Steeda udps not UFOs. Damn phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts