Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting ready to buy a new car and I thought I would try to sale it instead of trading it in. KBB.com lists trade-in value $3000-$3700, but the dealer only wants to give $2800. The car has 150K highway miles. It has been driven by my wife on a 100 mile daily commute since new. Runs and looks excellent. It has had Mobil 1 since 10K miles and burns absolutely no oil between changes. The tranny has been serviced and car has almost new tires Sumitomo HTR 245-50-ZR16. This is nice, affordable and reliable transportation for someone. Asking $3500...located in Rockdale TX.

More pics: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/johnson_92/my_photos

Steve

·
Registered
941 Posts
do it brent, plus you could replace it with a newer 3.8l or 4.2l if you wait around and jump on a good deal. rock dale isn't that far from me, give me the money and find me a new engine of your choosing and who knows. :D /peer pressure

(and yes i have been gaining experience BRANDON, so don't chime in with a newb comment :D )

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
I am going to see what I can do with this. Thing is I dont know when I will get my money from my insurance company for my old car.

If I can talk my mom into letting me get a car with 150k on it it will be mine lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand about the mileage thing, but when you drive one minimum 100 miles on the highway daily, they don't get much wear, especially a 40 yr old woman driver. I just wanted to offer some cheap transportation, that looks good, to someone before I let the dealer take it.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts