Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
from where you are starting its a very long hard road and it pretty much wont happen. Stock you are looking 17 second quarter mile times in auto and mid 16s in manual.

you can do bolt ons and gears and pick up a good bit, it wont be enough but it will pick up a good bit of performance.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Take 1500 dollars and buy the following things...

100 shot of wet nitrous. ( a full put together kit from a very good brand name )
3.73 gears if auto 4.10's with 5 speed
Set of long tubes
Wind star intake swap
Fuel system upgrade ( probably just injectors but I don't know the 94-98 fuel pump )

Once all of this is on the car, have it dyno tuned. Should be good for a 100 hp increase at the wheels

If you have extra money, throw a stall in it if its an auto or a better clutch if its a manual.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I've researched this question for a long time-
OPTIONS (2)
1) Supersix Motorsports Stage 3 Power Pack.
2) Transplant a 94-98 or possibly 94-04 Cobra engine, transmission, wire harness.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm with rob done with engine gonna upgrade the lower and then either something diff like m90 swap,4.2 or swap ur heads and upper and lower intake from a 99 and get split port u need more thoe nrver done it

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
first let me say welcome to the site...second lets see your car OP. good time to show it off :) when you say newer which newer do you mean?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I had a 98 sixer.. and they are not fast... but check out the sticky by 1slosix at the top... and turn that thing into a cornering beast! Trust me youll love it!:) post a pic of your car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts